The simple layout of this resume template comes with the traditional fonts that go well with most recruiters. The clever placements of the section borders ensure that each section of your resume stands out.
Two-column styles of this resume template help your resume stand apart from the rest and catch the attention of the recruiters. This resume template also presents your name and experience in bold colors so that the recruiter can skim through your resume in no time.
The intelligent design of this template helps you to break down your professional accomplishments into four different sections, which makes it easier for the recruiter to check out your resume. Also, this template follows a format that passes the applicant tracking system.
The stylish initials, strategic positioning of the bullet points, and the simple header of this template offers a clean yet professional look. This style also helps you to arrange your professional accomplishments in a well-organized manner.
The bold color-blocked header, as well as the elegant layout, makes sure that your name and the contact information catches the eyes of the recruiter.
The structured approach of this two-column template helps you to highlight your professional history as well as accomplishments.
The contemporary templates will help you to create a dynamic resume that comes with headlines and teasers like the newsletters. This resume comes with two or three-column layouts that make your resume different as well as eye-catching.
WEEKLY FEATURED RESUMES
These artistic styles of templates are great options for the industries that give importance to creativity, such as graphic design, marketing etc. Even though these templates give a strong vibe of enthusiasm and imagination, you should think carefully about the person who will be reading them before using the template.
Trying to reduce the amount of information and make your resume one page? Our one-page resume template will help you to do just that. Follow the template can you will easily fit all the essentials in a single page.
Many big companies use the applicant tracking system (ATS) to ease their recruitment process. Some of these systems are unable to go through symbols, charts or graphics. If you want your resume to pass through the ATS with flying colors, using this type of template is your best choice.
Why Should You Use a Resume Template?
- The hiring managers and recruiters go through hundreds of resumes each day to find out the best-suited one for the position. They can easily mark the poorly formatted resume and discard them away. The template resume of our organization can help you to prevent visual disorganization readily and enhance your chances of getting called to the interviews.
- With the help of the template, you don’t have to think about the fonts and the margins. Each of our templates is designed by the professionals who take care of the margins and the font sizes while designing them.
- The experience and the skills of every job seeker are unique. The resume should be customized to match and focus on the positive qualities of each of the candidates.
- Our templates reduce your time for writing the resume so that you can focus on your professional or other academic experiences.
Make Formatting Easy With resume Templates
- Finalized formats:Our templates take the hassle of formatting the resume out of your book. Readily available margins, fonts and font sizes help you to write your resume faster and better.
- Universal Font Choices: We make most of our templates in Microsoft Office free default fonts. That means with our templates you don’t have to worry about the premium fonts that do not get downloaded properly on different systems.
Create Your Resume In 3 Easy Steps
- Select Your Resume Format:Functional, chronological or hybrid which one of these would focus on your qualification, work experience and skill sets better? Choose the one that matches with your responsibilities and skills that matches the job description perfectly.
- Download The Template:A good resume template can help you to streamline the entire process of creating a professional resume. The template takes care of the little factors that matter to hiring managers and recruiters. Just download the resume template and focus on the important factors like your work experiences.
- Organize The Content:For most job seekers, placing the information in the right manner so that it attracts the attention of the hiring managers becomes an impossible task. Our resume templates come in handy in this scenario. You just have to fill in the already existing sections with the right information to personalize your resume. It is simple and offers you brilliant results.
BEST SELLING DESIGNS
Dos and Don’ts of Using The Resume Templates
You should not keep the template as it is while writing your resume. Tweak the little things to personalize the resume without breaking the overall design of the template. This simple changes will make your resume different from another resume that is built while using the same template.
Every sector has its sort of language and shorthand. It would be better for you to research a bit,to see what other applicants of your industry are saying on their resume.
Even though each of our templates has a proper section for you to insert your information, all of them are filled with filler text content. You should check our template carefully and insert your real information by removing the filler texts.