CNA stands for Certified Nursing Assistant. CNA professional plays an vital role in general health care. CNAs are required to get CNA certification before getting hired. If you are already certified and want to get hired for a CNA job, then you are required to prepare a highly organized resume so that you can get ready for an interview. The competition is fierce but there there are a lot of CAN jobs. So, if you need to get one, you should be well prepared. Here are some writing tips CAN resume:
How to Write CNA resume:
Nursing career has been grown in the last few years and is expected to grow more, but it is one of the most competitive careers around. Therefore, you need to create a top-notch resume to get hired. The entire CNA resume must be just right.it is crucial to Explain yourself positively in this resume.
Example: Clara Smith
Certified Nursing Assistant
XX abc Street, Manhattan, New York 20036
(000) 015-0000, clara.S@example.com
Caring and reliable Certified nursing assistant with more than 5-years experience, caring for newly-born babies, children, and vulnerable adults. Outstanding client care: work well with infants, interact with expecting mothers, assists with infants care, handle memory loss and physically disabled people, maintain a safe and clean environment, work as per directions of supervisor or Registered Nurse.
- Take care of patients humbly.
- Can handle mood swings of expectant mothers.
- Respond to request promptly.
- Answer the patient’s or guardian’s queries politely.
- Appropriately handles interruptions.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- ABC Neonatology, New Heaven.
- Provided nursing assistance to new-born and mothers in a 120-bed long-term-care facility.
- Complied with HIPAA standards in all patient documentation and interactions.
- Commended for patient relations, chart accuracy, effective team collaboration.
- assists guardian and mother with infant’s care
Best Nursing Assistant of the year award, June 2018.
ABC award, sept 2019
Education and certifications:
XYZ School, New York (2012)
ABC School, Sometown, CT
Nurse’s Aide Program
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Connecticut