Maintaining people’s beautification is the duty of Estheticians. They are not medical doctors, but they get a license to perform esthetician. They offer cosmetic skin treatment like light chemical peels, facials, waxing, body treatments, and others. They also sell skincare products. Their other activities include spa-treatments, makeup, manicure, pedicure, makeup, and others. To become esthetician cosmetology, a diploma certificate after high school graduation is necessary. Estheticians also perform aromatherapy. Currently, they are working in many health care facilities.
If you want to become an esthetician and you have a diploma in cosmetology, you need a perfect resume, and you are ready to go.
Esthetician Resume Objective
One of the critical parts of any resume is its objectives. The objective part will seal your fate. For an esthetician, the objective is the core part. You, therefore, need to put great effort and focus in this part.
- To perform in hair removal and facials
- Knows how to give a professional massage
- Provide excellent skincare treatments
- Know about waxing and maintaining a beauty standard through proper use of waxing.
- Can provide lymphatic drainage services which help in immunity development
- Able to do reflexology process to give comfort and relaxation to client
Esthetician Resume Skills
Like objectives, skills are another essential part of the esthetician resume. This portion describes the capability of your work as an esthetician. As an esthetician, you must be careful because you are dealing with the health of customers.
- Provide best spa services
- Great knowledge about waxing
- Perform well in facial and hair services.
- An expert in reflexology process
Example of Esthetician Resume
XX abc Street, Manhattan, New York 20036
(000) 015-0000, EVAW12@example.com
Want to give services in the health care and beauty sector. Want to bring out my potentials and talent in the organization.
- Can provide skin treatments
- Can give spa services
- Expert in using herbal products and skin creams
- Expert in waxing.
- Can deal with acne problems
- Has great knowledge about a therapeutical massage on various body pa
- Familiar with lymphatic drainage.
ABX Beautification Center, New York
Assistant Esthetician, (2015-2018)
- Skin treatment advisor.
- Spa specialist.
XYZ Skin Health Care, Washington
Junior Esthetician, (2013-2015)
- Skincare treatment.
- Dealing with acne problems
ABC College, City (2009-2013)
- Beautician Course
XYZ Academy, Manhattan, NY (2008-2009)